Hundreds of exhibitors, ranging from established tech giants to nimble startup companies, attend the event. The exhibit floor is where you can try out new products and services, as well as attend educational sessions on hot topics in specialty areas.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the 13th American Healthcare, Hospital Management, Nursing, And Patient Safety Summit
- 1. A sponsorship item from the corresponding level from the list below.
- 2. Organization Logo (Prime and Gold level sponsorship) or a listing on the website sponsor page, on on-site signage, and on on-site screens at the opening ceremony session and awards lunch.
- 3. Post-conference registration attendees list sent immediately after the UCG Conference.
- 4. May indicate new product or service on the UCG Conference website.
- 5. May host a Learning Lounge presentation (included for Platinum & Gold Sponsors).
- 1. Logo on the UCG Conference homepage.
- 2. The Company and Organization Name will be listed on emails to Conference attendees.
- 3. Recognition in posts feeds with links to your website.
- 4. May give one Learning Lounge presentation at no charge.
SELECT THE BELOW ITEM/CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIPS
PRIME SPONSORS (SELECT ONE)
- 1. Conference Registration Bags – Display your Company, organization’s name, or logo with the UCG logo on each bag available at registration.
- 2. Badge Lanyards – The most visible opportunity; badge lanyards as attendees will wear it throughout the conference. Your organization, the Company logo, will be imprinted on the badge lanyards alongside UCG logo.
- 3. Cooling Towels – Your organization, Company logo will be imprinted on cooling towels alongside UCG.
- 4. Live & On-Demand Videos – Reach both on-site attendees and attendees who cannot attend the conference in person. UCG plans to live stream the conference sessions and will offer on-demand access to these recorded sessions post-conference. Your Company will receive brand advertising by updating it front and end of the recorded sessions that will be uploaded on our YouTube Channels and available on UCG promotional and informational webpages prior or during the conference. Off-site attendees will have access to the live stream and post-conference recordings and in-person attendees will have access to the post-conference videos.
- 5. Water Bottles – Keep UCG attendees hydrated by providing them water bottles as they check-in at the conference. You can choose to provide individual water bottles to the UCG attendees, which they can refill. It can be individually branded, and UCG will thank the sponsor during the Closing Ceremony.
- 6. Wi-Fi – Free internet access is mostly requested by UCG attendees to stay connected with their families, colleagues, and do their other important tasks. As a Wi-Fi Sponsor, your company logo will be displayed when some try to log onto the internet.
GOLD SPONSORS (SELECT ONE)
- 1. Gift to your attendees in Meeting Hall: You can provide napkins or a gift with your company logo ($20 or less) at your Company’s expense.
- 2. Notepads – To write down the important information, attendees use Notepads. As a sponsor, your organization logo will be imprinted on each page of the notepad, along with the UCG logo.
- 3. Dinner – You can give a pre-conference dinner to UCG attendees, and your organization logo will be displayed during the Opening Ceremony.
FEW IMPORTANT POINTS FOR CONSIDERATION;
1. Maximize your Reach; UCG uses various platforms to promote conferences, including social media, UCG websites, email campaigns, and engage worldwide audiences. When you choose to sponsor a conference, you are not just advertising to its UCG attendees but also harnessing the rest of their following and viewers. Your Company’s name and logo will more than likely be mentioned in all these situations, which is incredibly beneficial for your credibility.
Credibility; By sponsoring an event, you will not only show authority and a sense of achievement, thus giving credibility in your relevant industry. UCG Attendees will see and have a closer look at your brand throughout the conference in the easiest way, and they can come and find you to learn more about your organization. You are not only showcasing your product, but you will be given a chance to speak and host a workshop, what better way to showcase about your organization?
Harness your target market; You can gain awareness from hundreds, thousands of people in your target area or field who you can build a stronger and long-lasting relationship by acquiring new customers.
2. Brand Repositioning; Another vital point is to reposition your brand in your target audience’s minds potentially, and it can be impactful for the brand image. By collaborating with certain brands, you can portray your business image in a different light.
Influence & Perception; Brands need to be actively involved in activities to stay connected with this generation.