Ms. Inas Al Khatib is a senior advisory, operational delivery, and program director who is chartered,
experienced, and capable of project planning, resource management, change management, lean six
sigma manufacturing, magnet and JCI accreditation, as well as continuous improvement. She
has demonstrated expertise in the manufacturing and healthcare industries. Strong professional
with experience in manufacturing and healthcare; graduate of the Irish Royal College of Surgeons.
Welcome to the 11th American Healthcare Summit will take place in San Francisco, USA, during
November 15–17, 2022.It gives us great pleasure to announce that Ms. Inas Al Khatib will speak on
“Supply chain continuous improvement in a pandemic environment.
“You might learn anything about nursing, patient safety, or healthcare at this meeting.
- PhD EMS Graduate Research Assistant (Engineering Management Track-College of Industrial Engineering) ·
- Head of PMO | Vaccine Distribution and Manufacturing (Hayatvax COVID-19 vaccine PM and Delivery) ·
- Senior Strategic Program Manager |Delivery| Continuous Improvement |Integration| Transformation · Information and Research Manager |Strategic and Program Management Office.
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist, UAE based Consulting agreement (client Google Inc. USA)
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland MSc Quality and Safety in Healthcare Management ·
- Abu Dhabi University
- Bachelor’s degree, Faculty of Engineering – Aviation Sciences Bachelor’s degree, Faculty of Engineering – Aviation Sciences2014 – 2018
- The University of Manchester
Environment Health, Patient safety, COVID-19, Health care, nursing, Nurse, Health services
Submit your abstract now: https://health.universeconferences.com/infection-prevention-and-control/
Don’t miss this chance Register now: https://health.universeconferences.com/environmental-health/