Started working overseas, primarily in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since December 1997. All throughout the
years, was able to present abstracts both poster and oral presentations with consistent awards cited.
2 nd Place in the Poster Presentation – American Academy of Ambulatory Nursing Conference
– May, 2014-USA, 1 st Place in the Poster Presentation – Canadian Ambulatory Care Nursing
Conference – May, 2015 –Toronto, Canada, 3 rd Place in the Poster Presentation – International
Nursing Conference –Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Contributed to the Special Edition of Covid – Philippine Nursing Journal – December 2020 Part of the Covid Command Center since the outbreak of Covid last 2020
She will be presenting her speech on “Developing Leadership Skills of the Clinical Nurse at the Bedside” at 11th American Healthcare Summit, which will take place from November 15–18, 2022, in San Francisco, USA.
- Riyadh- AlKharj Military Hospital – 1997 – 2001 – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid Eye Specialist Hospital -2002 – 2006 – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center – 2009 until the present
- Present work experience: Clinical Care Coordinator
- Responsible and accountable to the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care to specific patient population.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 1994
- Master’s in Public Health – 1996
- Diploma in Healthcare Nursing – 2021
Healthcare, Patient Safety, Hospital, Nursing, Health society, Health worker
Submit your abstract now: https://health.universeconferences.com/artificial-intelligence/
Don’t miss this chance Register now: https://health.universeconferences.com/registration/