& Hospital Management
NOV 15-18, 2023 | Los Angeles, USA
MS. AMAL IBRAHIM
Book your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth Today!
CONNECT | COLLABORATE | GROW
UCG will bring together more Head decision-makers, more diverse innovative professionals, and more efficient opportunities to engage than ever before. We invite you to consider the sponsorship levels of engagement.
- Two sponsorship levels (Prime and Gold) are available to promote your brand and showcase new products, services to UCG Participants.
- Two levels of Exhibitor are Prime and Gold
Hundreds of exhibitors, ranging from established tech giants to nimble startup companies, attend the event. The exhibit floor is where you can try out new products and services, as well as attend educational sessions on hot topics in specialty areas.
Why Sponsor 13th American Healthcare & Hospital Management Summit, Los Angeles, USA
Global, Long-standing Portfolios
We deliver a high-level informative and educational program to a community of change-makers, leaders, professionals, industrialists, business
We Do the Leg Work regularly
With several months of pre-conference digital marketing activity and a one of a kind delegate acquisition team, we are exposing you to an opportunity to fill your organization’s pipeline with qualified leads.
Networking at the Conference That Turns into Deals
UCG has built a large executive level community of influencers and actual decision-makers. You’ll engage yourself in networking that can lead to long-lasting business relationships.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the 13th American Healthcare & Hospital Management Summit in Los Angeles, US
Launch New Products & Services
Health is the perfect platform for you to showcase your latest products and services to healthcare and trade visitors.
Increase Brand Exposure
Exhibitors and partners get significant digital and printed brand exposure before, during and after the event through our year-round marketing activities.
EXHIBITOR BENEFITS LEVELS :
- Two complimentary registrations per booth, providing full access to all sessions and functions.
- Complimentary listing in the Conference Program
- Access to exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage service during select setup and show hours.
- Opportunity to present exhibitor sessions.
- Discounted Advertising opportunities.
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for post-conference marketing.
- Complimentary breakfasts and refreshments during the conference.
- Recognition in all on-site program materials.
EXHIBITOR LEVELS ARE;
- Prime Level Sponsorship
- Gold Level Sponsorship
Email us to know more benefits about Prime and Gold Exhibitor Levels
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS:
- A sponsorship item from the corresponding level from the list below.
- Organization Logo (Prime and Gold level sponsorship) or a listing (Silver level sponsorship) on the website sponsor page, on on-site signage, and on on-site screens at the opening ceremony session and awards lunch.
- Post-conference registration attendees list sent immediately after the UCG Conference.
- May indicate new product or service on the UCG Conference website.
- May host a Learning Lounge presentation (included for Platinum & Gold Sponsors).
Prime and Gold Level Sponsorship Additional Benefits
- Logo on the UCG Conference homepage.
- The Company and Organization Name will be listed on emails to Conference attendees.
- Recognition in posts feeds with links to your website.
- May give one Learning Lounge presentation at no charge.
SELECT BELOW ITEM/ CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP’S
Enter your text here...
PRIME SPONSORS (SELECT ONE)
- Conference Registration Bags – Display your Company, organization’s name, or logo with the UCG logo on each bag available at registration.
- Badge Lanyards – The most visible opportunity; badge lanyards as attendees will wear it throughout the conference. Your organization, the Company logo, will be imprinted on the badge lanyards alongside UCG logo.
- Cooling Towels – Your organization, Company logo will be imprinted on cooling towels alongside UCG.
- Live & On-Demand Videos – Reach both on-site attendees and attendees who cannot attend the conference in person. UCG plans to live stream the conference sessions and will offer on-demand access to these recorded sessions post-conference. Your Company will receive brand advertising by updating it front and end of the recorded sessions that will be uploaded on our YouTube Channels and available on UCG promotional and informational webpages prior or during the conference. Off-site attendees will have access to the live stream and post-conference recordings and in-person attendees will have access to the post-conference videos.
- Water Bottles – Keep UCG attendees hydrated by providing them water bottles as they check-in at the conference. You can choose to provide individual water bottles to the UCG attendees, which they can refill. It can be individually branded, and UCG will thank the sponsor during the Closing Ceremony.
- Wi-Fi – Free internet access is mostly requested by UCG attendees to stay connected with their families, colleagues, and do their other important tasks. As a Wi-Fi Sponsor, your company logo will be displayed when some try to log onto the internet.
GOLD SPONSORS (SELECT ONE)
- Gift to your attendees in Exhibit Hall: You can provide napkins or a gift with your company logo ($20 or less) at your Company’s expense.
- Notepads – To write down the important information, attendees use Notepads. As a sponsor, your organization logo will be imprinted on each page of the notepad, along with the UCG logo.
- Dinner – You can give a pre-conference dinner to UCG attendees, and your organization logo will be displayed during the Opening Ceremony.
FEW IMPORTANT POINTS FOR CONSIDERATION;
1. Maximize your Reach; UCG uses various platforms to promote conferences, including social media, UCG websites, email campaigns, and engage worldwide audiences. When you choose to sponsor a conference, you are not just advertising to its UCG attendees but also harnessing the rest of their following and viewers. Your Company’s name and logo will more than likely be mentioned in all these situations, which is incredibly beneficial for your credibility.
Credibility; By sponsoring an event, you will not only show authority and a sense of achievement, thus giving credibility in your relevant industry. UCG Attendees will see and have a closer look at your brand throughout the conference in the easiest way, and they can come and find you to learn more about your organization. You are not only showcasing your product, but you will be given a chance to speak and host a workshop, what better way to showcase about your organization?
Harness your target market; You can gain awareness from hundreds, thousands of people in your target area or field who you can build a stronger and long-lasting relationship by acquiring new customers.
2. Brand Repositioning; Another vital point is to reposition your brand in your target audience’s minds potentially, and it can be impactful for the brand image. By collaborating with certain brands, you can portray your business image in a different light.
Influence & Perception; Brands need to be actively involved in activities to stay connected with this generation.
You are now one step closer to enhance your brand for modern customers.